4 Tenderloin Filet Mignon Steaks - (2 packages)
- 4 Striploin Steaks - (2 packages)
- 4 Ribeye Steaks - (2 packages)
- 2 T Bone Steaks (1 package)
- 4 Sirloin Steaks - (2 packages)
- 4 Blade (Chuck) Steaks - (2 packages)
- 4 Minute steaks - (2 packages)
- 4 Inside Round Steaks - (2 packages)
- Prime Rib Roast
- Eye of Round Roast
- Sirloin Tip Roast
- Cross Rib Roast
- Chuck Roast
- Regular Ground Beef - 40 454 gram packs (1 lb)
- Brisket - 1/2
- 4 Short Ribs
- 3 Stewing Beef
- 2 Stir Fry Beef
- 6 Soup (Meaty) Bones
* We take the time! Unlike beef bought in the big box stores, all of our beef cuts are dry aged for 21 days for added flavour and tenderness.
* Roast size - 3-5 lbs /1.3-2.6 kg
Prep - For safe handling of meat
Take meat out and thaw in fridge day before use.
Hot temperatures can kill most germs — usually at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Most bacteria thrive at 40 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, which is why it's important to keep food refrigerated or cook it at high temperatures. Freezing temperatures don't kill germs, but it makes them dormant until they are thawed
* Whole beefs and Custom boxes also available.
* 10% discount on local pick up - see discount code upon check-out
NOTE: When placing your order, please fill in the apartment line. Just put a "1" if you don’t have an apartment number to allow for a smoother ordering process.